» Shibbywha Hunter BM
» Shibbywha Hunter BM
Apr 19 2012, 10:10 AM
Joined: 19-April 12
Member No.: 1,129
Title Format: Shibbywha Hunter BM
- First Name: Scotty
- Your Country / Time zone: Est
- Age: 26
- Do you have Ventrilo and working microphone? Yes
- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on Ventrilo and in guild chat? Yes
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have a knowledge of when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself? Yes
- Are you presently employed or a student. Will it interfere with your ability to raid? Will you be able to attend 99% of our raids? Do you have any other Real Life obligations which might prevent you from attending 99% of our raids? Will you, in the near future, have any obligations that will make you unable to raid? Self employed, I make my own schedule.
- Do you have any PC or disconnect issues we should know about? No
- Are you able to handle harsh criticism? You can, and will, be subjected to harsh criticism and you will be called out when you do not perform. Definitely
- Class / Character Name: Hunter / Shibbywha
- Race: Goblin
- Professions: Engineering and Leather working
- Do your professions increase your performance in raids? Explain your choices. Yes, the Leather working for the increased Agility on the bracers, and Engineering for the Synapse Springs, or possibly the Bubble if there is a fight that is too healing intense..
- Total time played (/played) and Time played at 85. 178 days , @85 55 days.
-Is this your first main character? If not what did you used to play? When did you start playing WoW?
I started During BT, with a hunter on the Oceanic servers with a friend, This is actually my 2nd hunter, I leveled this hunter up at the beginning of Wrath, due to me wanting to be on a US server.
-Main Spec: (31/7/3) Offspec is SV which is (3/7/31) I flop between specs depending on the fight. Not all fights are BM friendly.
-Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bone...hibbywha/simple
-What is your current guild? Lucid, 10man
-What were the last 3 guilds you were in? What are the reasons for leaving your last and current guild? Lucid,Parody,Red Dragon Society, I was the Main hunter raider in all guilds, Parody i was eventually an Officer that helped lead several raids. In Lucid, The reason i am leaving is to get on an EST server with EST raid times. They are as well not serious enough for me, nor have the drive to push heroic content. That of which is why i am applying to you guys. I left Parody due to the fact that the GM and his wife decided not to play anymore so i decided i did not want the responsibility in reforming the guild so left it in the hands of the other officers. I left Red Dragon Society, due to their raid times were from like midnight to 4 am EST. I handled that for a bit, but that got old really fast.
- What end game raiding experience do you have? (This includes in vanilla WoW, TBC and WOTLK as well as Cata. be specific.) Be thorough. The more detail the better. I actually have done every boss from BT up until Firelands. I have always been in raiding guilds that have downed content before it was on farm for other guilds. We were never server firsts, but we did get the job done.The reason i don't have much experience in Firelands or DS is due to the work i was doing Prior to now. I had to take a 9 month leave from wow due to the work i was doing. Which wont happen again.
- Any special Achievements / Titles / Mounts you have earned in PvE you would like us to know about?
I am an Achievement whore, so to say. I am currently near 12300. Special achieves , um i got both ulduar drakes while still in Wrath, i have the feat of strength of "a tribute to skill 10m".
- Link to WWS / WMO logs of recent raid(s) you have attended. I dont have any Recent Firelands or DS logs due to my guild not caring enough to run logs, but i do have some of Tier 11 Raids showing i was ranked in top 100 and few top 50 as BM.
There is more, not sure how many u wanted.
- Provide a Quick Summary of your "Valuable" Stats (Healing, Attack Power, etc.) as you understand them for your class.
My most valuable stat is Agility, due to the face it contributes to attack power, and crit, and pet damage.
- Which major and prime glyphs do you currently use? Explain your choices
Primes are Kill command, Arcane shot, kill shot. Kill command due to it uses less focus so that in return lets me push out more arcane shots to dump focus. Kill shot due to it allowing me to shoot two kill shots in a row rather than one which ups my damage output. Arcane shot because it boosts the damage by arcane shot 12% with out that, arcane shot wouldnt be worth using.
Majors are Bestial Wrath, Disengage, and Mending. Bestial Wrath due to it takes time off the Cool down, and the more i can use it the more damage i do. Disengage as well lowers the cool down so i can use more often, and Mending allows me to heal my pet for more, but that one is kinda a toss up, just depending on the fight i am in if i need to slow targets or kite anything.
- Do you have dualspec, and is your offspec something you could viably play in raids?Yes, and Yes i am just as good SV as i am BM.
- What spec do you prefer? Are you willing to respec if an emergency arises? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?
I prefer BM, but i can go SV when and where needed. Aswell if i need to go MM i can do that too, but i really dont like MM.
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter if we do not need you? It will happen.
Dont really care lol Id prefer to kill all bosses, but part of progression is having the right comp.
- Are you willing to spend 400+ gold a night in repairs and consumables, stay focused and wipe for 4 hours straight, come back the next day and do it all over again until a new boss dies (even on "farm" content)? Yes, at this point in the game Raiding is all i want to do, i have the funds and the time. Also Progression Raids is the only challenging part left of wow..
- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing that any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?
I chose you guys because i am trying to find a EST server with a guild that has the same thoughts about the game as i do. There are thousands of guilds out there but none have displayed the First impression that you guys have on me.
- Who, if anyone, will vouch for your abilities in WWA?
I have several friends that i have raided with that can Vouch, all are on Bonechewer i believe.
Belisma, Darkskys, Discostix,Brisby,Shinkari.
- Post a screenshot of your UI.(If you are having trouble, use the free image hosting resources of http://imgur.com)
- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to WWA? What do you want us to know that wasn’t covered? Let us know why WE want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better.
I am dedicated to what i have my mindset on, i strive to be perfect in any situation, i adept very quickly to new strategies and new encounters. What i can bring is someone not only committed to help the guild achieve its objective and im not a whiny bitch either, i take criticism, fix my mistakes and move on. This game is my hobby not just a game. I have put in more than 400 days on all my toons combined. I not only bring my hunter to the table, but my other 6 85s that i love to raid on as well. I am always prepared and always early, i as well help others out if someone needs something. By looking at my gear you may not be impressed due to me not being back but for a week, but when i left i was in all 359s and now i have only 1 or 2 left. I am dedicated and with the right guild i can not only get stronger and better but i can help put WWA on the map for even more server firsts and even more HM kills.
A couple things that wasn't asked, I do have a fiance, no kids, unfortunately no pets. I work for ADT security systems, and my fiance is a wedding photographer, when im not playing wow i spent most my time with her on the lake fishing, or watching movies. I am from East TN, about 20 minutes away from Bristol motor speedway, if no one knows Nascar, then an hour away from Gatlingburg,Pidgeon forge.
My real ID is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to get in contact with me, due to me being on a different server i do not have a toon on Magtheridon.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my app.
Apr 19 2012, 01:44 PM
Joined: 28-November 09
From: New York City
Member No.: 4
My primary concern with this app (and i have a few concerns, believe me) is that the logs you linked, which are the most important part, are outdated logs with what is frankly unimpressive dps. Ascendant council normal mode is hardly a relevant fight, and 17k dps is far from good.
As it stands you have no gear, no experience, and you might as well have no logs. There is nothing in this app that makes me want to give you a shot.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th May 2013 - 01:43 AM|