Jan 2 2012, 08:28 PM
Joined: 2-January 12
Member No.: 1,051
- First Name:
- Your Country / Time zone:
Canada/Eastern Time Zone
- Do you have Ventrilo and working microphone?
- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on Ventrilo and in guild chat?
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have a knowledge of when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself?
- Are you presently employed or a student. Will it interfere with your ability to raid? Will you be able to attend 99% of our raids? Do you have any other Real Life obligations which might prevent you from attending 99% of our raids?
I currently am taking the year off from school and currently not employed. I live with my parents and am rarely obligated to attend to their needs. So,I don't think I will have problems attending your raids.
- Do you have any PC or disconnect issues we should know about?
Not really, other than I am upgrading my Video Card to make 25man raiding look more smooth.
- Are you able to handle harsh criticism? You can, and will, be subjected to harsh criticism and you will be called out when you do not perform.
Yes, I like criticism. It will help me play better in the end.
- Class / Character Name:
Rogue - Satsukii - Mal'ganis
Engineering and Enchanting
- Do your professions increase your performance in raids? Explain your choices
I picked up Engineering because it provided its normal raiding buff of 80+ to a stat stat(480Agi for 10sec), as well it provided some extra sort of utility(rocket boots/plasma shield) as well as Jeeves and Moll-e. Also use enchanting, it provides static 80Agi to my Rings
- Total time played (/played) and Time played at 85 137days Played/48Days(85)
-Is this your first main character? If not what did you used to play? When did you start playing WoW? Please provide detailed information about time spent on all your previous characters. Tell us as much as you can, the more the better.
Yes, the rogue is my first main character on World of Warcraft. I started playing about sometime during the start of Ulduar.
-Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malg...Satsukii/simple
-What is your current guild?
I am currently in the guild <Ominous Latin Noun> on Mal'Ganis
-What were the last 3 guilds you were in? What are the reasons for leaving your last and current guild?
I started raiding properly at the start of ICC with the guild Mutiny in Stormreaver, after getting a few HMs down, leadership decided to guild transfer to Mal'ganis in search of better players, thus came the start of Acedia. We gotten a few HMs in BwD/BoT and GM/RL decided to give up on the guild due to raid incompetence. The guild died and became deserted. I couldn't find a home at this time and spent my time making alts. Prior to Firelands, I joined Ominous Latin Noun and we pushed to 6/7HM until I had to leave the country with my parents on vacation. Coming back, during the start of DS, they already filled my spot. Ominous Latin Noun is a casual guild and I feel they don't play as they should be to down content.
- What end game raiding experience do you have? (This includes in vanilla WoW, TBC and WOTLK as well as Cata. be specific.)
11/12 HM ICC on 25man and Bane.
Took a break from BWD and BoT getting only 3HMS (Maloriak, Halfus, and Chimaeron)
6/7 HM Firelands
8/8 Normal DS
- Any special Achievements / Titles / Mounts you have earned in PvE you would like us to know about?
Other than the 25man Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher mount and the Bane of the Fallen King Title, None really.
- Link to WWS / WMO logs of recent raid(s) you have attended.
- Provide a Quick Summary of your "Valuable" Stats (Healing, Attack Power, etc.) as you understand them for your class.
Expertise to cap>Haste>Hit to Spell>Mastery>Crit
- Which major and prime glyphs do you currently use? Explain your choices
Prime Glyphs - Adrenaline Rush(5+secs on AD)/Sinister Strike(20%chance on SS for additional CP)/Slice and Dice(+6secs on Slice and Dice) - Provide the most damage based on Elitist Jerks
Major Glyphs - Feint(no energy cost on Feint)/Tricks of the Trade(no energy cost on Tricks of the Trade at the cost of less damage to the target)/Blade Flurry(increases the energy regen when using Blade Flurry)
- Do you have dualspec, and is your offspec something you could viably play in raids?
Yes I do have dualspec. I use a Subtlety Offspec that is not specced into aoe damage mitigation. I can use it in raids when required to.
- What spec do you prefer? Are you willing to respec if an emergency arises? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?
I prefer to use the Combat spec. I has a simple rotation which allows me to pay more focus to the raids. I am willing to respec as required by the raid.
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter if we do not need you? It will happen.
I don't mind.
- Are you willing to spend 400+ gold a night in repairs and consumables, stay focused and wipe for 4 hours straight, come back the next day and do it all over again until a new boss dies (even on "farm" content)?
- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing that any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?
My reason for apply is because I love raiding, after leaving the scene for 7 weeks, I thirst for it. Its extremely hard to find a competent pug or and pug in general that is looking for a rogue. Your guild is appealing because you already obtained/downed 6/8 Hardmodes in the current content and that tells me that you are competent players that knows their game
- Who, if anyone, will vouch for your abilities in WWA?
- Post a screenshot of your UI.
- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to WWA? What do you want us to know that wasn’t covered? Let us know why WE want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better.
You should pick me up because I play well, I play effectively, I work well with others, and I share the same goals. Although I may be lacking slightly in gear and progression, I feel that I can still play along with you guys because I excel to adapt well and follow orders. There are probably a lot of areas I would like improve on, but as a serious raider, there is room for improvement everywhere; no one is perfect and we can all learn something each raid.
Jan 2 2012, 09:17 PM
Joined: 2-January 12
Member No.: 1,051
The top row of buttons, I do. As they're rarely used in a raid setting, other than the potion.
Jan 2 2012, 09:22 PM
Joined: 22-May 11
Member No.: 839
The reason I ask is because your UI SS only shows the button row bound. Can you post an SS showing all your binds?
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd May 2013 - 11:45 AM|