Sign in to follow this  
Sark

RECRUITING AGAIN!

Sark

wwadpsrecruit.jpg

As this awesome promotional poster shows, we are presently recruiting INSANE DPS.

If you are interested in a dps spot, please note the following:

• Many of our dpsers hold solid dps records on WMO and the like. Be competitive. We are not your average guild. Be aware of this. 8k with the 10% ICC buff on a standstill fight doesn't fly here. 8k is for alts and pugs.
  • We are looking for long term members. If you are going to quit when summer hits in 2 months, do yourself a favor and quit before you ever join (that means close your browser).
  • While we do value high dps, that isn't all there is to being a valuable raiding member of <WWA>. You also need to be aware, and be able to adapt. While idiots getting bounced incorrectly will not lead to an autowipe now, with the 10% buff on putricide, that sort of shit will be a wipe on LK hardmode.
  • If you can't take shit, don't bother. You will be told when you suck and when to pick it up. So bring a box of kleenex and man up, or don't bother.
Aside from insane dps, we are also looking for a few more reliable healers. Reliability refers not only to us being able to rely on you showing up, but also to us being able to rely on you to not fuck up unbound plague, frost tomb, bites, pact, or just about anything else.

We are also looking for a fourth tank. This will be a "sometimes" raidspot with room for upward mobility. I would much prefer it to be a prot pallie.

Any questions can be directed to me in game.

Mystearica
If you can't take shit, don't bother. You will be told when you suck and when to pick it up. So bring a box of kleenex and man up, or don't bother.

I'm gonna have to get more tissues...

francesca

Should add "can handle sitting out sometimes for raids" for the dps/healer people incase we need more of one or the other or by some miracle/act of god usual raiders login (or are they replaced by this point if the recruits good?)

Kaienny

i'm about to drop photoshop and start using ms paint. i feel outdone.

Cowmu

wheres teh brown class? :(

Donatist

By brown class I assume you mean Warrior. (Trying to be politically correct) Warriors in simplicity are not able to keep up with the rest of the raid.

Tropix
By brown class I assume you mean Warrior. (Trying to be politically correct) Warriors in simplicity are not able to keep up with the rest of the raid.

Why is joshua so low? wtf!

Lilghiggz

man look at citta burning!

Othila

Gentlemen!

Are you looking for a holy priest again, by any chance?

If so, I may be back on the market. I don't want to apply, reactivate, and gear myself up until I know if you guys are looking for healers, know what I'm sayinnnn? :P

Phrequency

maybe a shadow priestszzsts, we have 2 healing priests

Othila
maybe a shadow priestszzsts, we have 2 healing priests
Welllll hell. Did shadow get another buff or something and become good again? Or did Lyricals quit. D:

Phrequency

2 spriests couldnt hurt, were in need of ranged deeps and spriests give a hit buff and VE

Othila
2 spriests couldnt hurt, were in need of ranged deeps and spriests give a hit buff and VE
Hrmph. As soon as I get paid I'm going to reactivate and start working on my gear to get it back to where it should be prior to dropping my app in, I figure it can't be too extremely difficult to gear up from totgc gear to icc stuff, I wouldn't assume? Correct me if I'm wrong there. I'm flexible on spec, you know thisssssssss. See you gentlemen within the next week or so.

I miss youuuuuuuu. <3 :P

Ryuuzaki
Hrmph. As soon as I get paid I'm going to reactivate and start working on my gear to get it back to where it should be prior to dropping my app in, I figure it can't be too extremely difficult to gear up from totgc gear to icc stuff, I wouldn't assume? Correct me if I'm wrong there. I'm flexible on spec, you know thisssssssss. See you gentlemen within the next week or so.

I miss youuuuuuuu. <3 :P

No. Go away.

Tropix
No. Go away.

This is really Vixen posting on Lolth's account. She's scared you'll steal him away again...

ps. grats on your legendary lolth, didn't notice you got it til now. :P

pps. My mom might look into buying internet for me in about a week or so because I tell her how inconvenient it is to have to go to the public library and all that to check my work shit and email etc etc.

Oooooh man! lol

Kariz

Tropix! 22/50 I'm burning hard.

Othila
This is really Vixen posting on Lolth's account. She's scared you'll steal him away again...

ps. grats on your legendary lolth, didn't notice you got it til now. :P

pps. My mom might look into buying internet for me in about a week or so because I tell her how inconvenient it is to have to go to the public library and all that to check my work shit and email etc etc.

Oooooh man! lol

Pfff, Vixen is my buddy!

Tropix
Tropix! 22/50 I'm burning hard.

Niiiiice! I'll be back just in time to start getting Screwed his! *cough right palioh cough* lol. Palioh get his DBW yet? Has any more heroic DFOs dropped on our main run? (if so who got?)

Pfff, Vixen is my buddy!

Yeah, so you think...that's why she's doing it secretly from lolth's account.

Kariz
Niiiiice! I'll be back just in time to start getting Screwed his! *cough right palioh cough* lol. Palioh get his DBW yet?

I think Pulsate is convinced hes getting the next one. And no, we haven't seen a DBW since yours, although you could probably trade it to Palioh seeing as it still has the 2 hour timer on it rofl..

Tropix
I think Pulsate is convinced hes getting the next one. And no, we haven't seen a DBW since yours, although you could probably trade it to Palioh seeing as it still has the 2 hour timer on it rofl..

lol oooh no it doesn't, i probably got up a good 20 hours of pvp with it lol.

BUFFALOSTORMMMM!!!!!!

kk im out.

Kariz
BUFFALOSTORMMMM!!!!!!

Never for me. Vrykulstorm and Irondwarfstorm though.

Tropix

At first I was like wtf? But then by your forum name and your character name I'm going to assume you are female. Therefore your post makes complete sense now.

Stommped
At first I was like wtf? But then by your forum name and your character name I'm going to assume you are female. Therefore your post makes complete sense now.

Tropix buddy you watchin Cutthroat?

Sign in to follow this