Sign in to follow this  
valarauca

Looking for input from raiders.

valarauca

Hi the name is Valarauca and I'm a longer time raider, software developer, but shorter time game designer.

I'm currently working on a purely PvE based game with a more 'WoW' feel to it as I feel this is a need that is not currently filled in the gaming industry, and WoW is no longer filling that void by forcing raiders to do a lot of extra work in order to raid.

I've prepared a short questionnaire I'd like you fill out if possible (11 questions). It just asks primarily about old vs new mechanics (namely how support classes and taunts are handled), as well as gear choices / customization. I'd appreciate it you could fill it out.

Stommped
How many wipes are 'hard', but not 'Heroic Rag/Lei Sen fuck this guild/game/life" 'hard'.

Those two bosses + Kael'thas are the most enjoyable kills I've had while raiding and Im sure most raiders would agree. A raid instance with 12 Ragnaros' would be too much, but certainly that level of difficulty should exist for the rarest of bosses.

Now Spine would fall under the fuck this game 'hard' because it was just fucking stupid. So it's hard to measure in pulls since both Rag and Spine took a bunch, but the enjoyment was miles apart.

Xoss

I believe the plural is Ragnarosi

Respite

12 M'uru pls