9nIOs2K.png

RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING CLASSES:
BALANCE DRUID
UNHOLY DEATH KNIGHT
WARLOCK
ROGUE
ELEMENTAL SHAMAN
ANY HEALING CLASS

Obviously if your class is not listed, don't be discouraged to apply. We are ultimately looking for quality players and are willing to make exceptions.

Fuck me for frapsing everything but our kill. Fuck jet for making us take 1 more pull to kill this.

I like those selfies of you Arold

Grats guys. Looks like you barely pulled it off. Definitely one of those loud ass vent moments.

Grats guys. Looks like you barely pulled it off. Definitely one of those loud ass vent moments.

It was surprisingly quiet. Killmour's dumb ass said "easy boss" at like 7% as people were dropping like flies, so that was fun. Didn't even compare to the Lei Shen screams.

It was surprisingly quiet. Killmour's dumb ass said "easy boss" at like 7% as people were dropping like flies, so that was fun. Didn't even compare to the Lei Shen screams.

Lei Shen screams were not that extreme either, most of it was laughing at Stommped going haywire with his squealing

Lei Shen screams were not that extreme either, most of it was laughing at Stommped going haywire with his squealing

Lei Shen screams were the loudest ones we've had that I can remember.

We must have gotten an Anima Orb to hit around that time, too, Hozz, because the boss's health just stayed at 6.5% for the longest fucking time.

Fuck that fight, and fuck Destruction.

Congratulations!

I like how killmour didn't think we'd kill lei shen, when we could have gone for quite a while longer without wiping, but did think we'd kill this when it was so close to wipe.

Even if we did wipe on that pull, though, we had 13 more attempts, and we pretty much had the fight down, we wiped at 10% the attempt prior, so we probably would have just killed it next pull. We had the worst luck on adds that pull in p2.

I like how killmour didn't think we'd kill lei shen, when we could have gone for quite a while longer without wiping, but did think we'd kill this when it was so close to wipe.

Even if we did wipe on that pull, though, we had 13 more attempts, and we pretty much had the fight down, we wiped at 10% the attempt prior, so we probably would have just killed it next pull. We had the worst luck on adds that pull in p2.

0/10

Im sure most of the raden screams were not for killing the boss but for finishing this long ass tier.

I'd like to take credit for trimming the fat & the guild suddenly jumping up 6 places.

Grats again, get top 5 next tier.

I'd like to take credit for trimming the fat & the guild suddenly jumping up 6 places.

Grats again, get top 5 next tier.

I miss you, Myst. :(

Good stuff. I'm sure Lei Shen was louder simply because everyone knows it's harder than Ra-den. Now time to repeat on alts and go for server 2nd!

Congrats boys

where u been zaratul

where u been zaratul

On deployment, protecting America by driving a ship full of Marines in boxes in random places in the Middle East.....it's real fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0