Sign in to follow this  
Dryelulz

Path of Exile

I will probably try it out when it goes public, no point in buying beta when it is so close.

Is this the next game people are going to play for a month and then stop?

100% buying this game.

Probably going to get a supporter pack if people want to chip in for invites (now)

Open beta on the 23rd.

What's the best thing to go? As far as class, and spec, and stuff.

Doesn't matter, whatever you pick first is invariably going to suck because you have nothing.

I'm already thinking about my second character, which i have a bunch of gems and shit for.

So just make something, in plans of actually playing your second character? What's the easy mode roll your face thing to do.. I'm not making the mistake of going witch doctor again.

EDIT: Clearlylol

Just waiting in this 10750 que, np.

So just make something, in plans of actually playing your second character? What's the easy mode roll your face thing to do.. I'm not making the mistake of going witch doctor again.

EDIT: Clearlylol

Just waiting in this 10750 que, np.

Idk, anything can be anything. Just figure out if you want to be a caster or melee and do whatever, it won't really matter.

I'm hoping once i get to play through with actual support gems and shit a second time it gets a bit better, because this first play through is a snoozefest.

Ignore sark. The only time I ever made a character purely to get something for my second was when I made a hardcore character and wanted a gem for the real one right away.

I started a ranger, seems legit. I've no real idea what I'm doing as far as gems and shit but meh. I'm like level 18 or something.