what the fuck

Guest Qtpione
for qtica and myst:

Rofl, I love that clip.

And that's from Kemonozume, right?

Botty

no idea qt, found it randomly and had to think of you thats all

Donatist

I dont understand what happened. First off, they went to adults by tongue kissing? Second, he ate her top half? How does that even make sense? He goes from entangled tongue to her entire torso in his mouth? idk maybe its not supposed to make sense or maybe there is something I am not getting.

Guest Qtpione
I dont understand what happened. First off, they went to adults by tongue kissing? Second, he ate her top half? How does that even make sense? He goes from entangled tongue to her entire torso in his mouth? idk maybe its not supposed to make sense or maybe there is something I am not getting.

I have not watched the anime, so this is just guessing based off of what I know about it...

The girl is some beast known as a Shokujinki, and I guess she didn't know that she is. When she is imagining them kissing, she actually turned into her beast form and... well... ate half of his body without realizing it.

Guest Qtpione

I have not watched the anime, so this is just guessing based off of what I know about it...

The girl is some beast known as a Shokujinki, and I guess she didn't know that she is. When she is imagining them kissing, she actually turned into her beast form and... well... ate half of his body without realizing it.

Donatist

Coresel