Best show ever made to date? discuss

Lemanakmelo
Best show ever made to date? discuss

Oh I get it! It's a show!

Dryelulz
jUCDu.jpg

nuadu

I agree whole heartedly.

I about fell out of my chair when Eddard Stark got beheaded and I can't wait to see what Robb does to Jaime Lannister when he finds out his pop has been decapitated.

Think Drogo survives?

I subscribed to HBO just to watch the show.

The bad news is that season 2 is only supposed to be 10 episodes long.

Sark

It's hard to fuck up such a great book, particularly when the author works so closely with those creating the show.

The sad part is that George RR Martin is 62, so at this rate he is cutting it really close with the final season of the show, assuming it takes another ~2 years to release s2, which would cover the second book.

The fifth book comes out july 12th, 6 years after the 4th, meaning that book six and seven, if they follow the trend of 2 years, 2 years, 5 years, 6 years, will come out in 2018 and 2026. In 2026 George RR Martin will be 77.

So if the season takes 2 years after the release of the final book, he'll be 79.

Palioh

79 years young.

cashballer

yung*

Kariz
I about fell out of my chair when Eddard Stark got beheaded and I can't wait to see what Robb does to Jaime Lannister when he finds out his pop has been decapitated.

How about you drop a spoiler tag you fucking cocksucker, get the fuck out.

Sark
How about you drop a spoiler tag you fucking cocksucker, get the fuck out.

how are you not up to that yet? so slow :(.

Dannylol

Best show ever to date? Are you fucking high? It's a great show don't get me wrong, but it's far from being the greatest television show to ever air.

Ever hear of Band of Brothers, The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire?

Fuck you, Drye.

Also, nice spoiler tags Nuadu.

nuadu

Thanks, Danny.

"Game of Thrones" is a close second to "Band of Brothers." Having served in the 506th, I can tell you that "Saving Private Ryan" and "Band of Brothers" hold very special places in my heart.

"Game of Thrones" rocks due to the backstabbing and plot twists. As a former Infantryman, I love the violence of action and honor of true combat.

Stands Alone!

Currahee

Zorop

Remember what is happening in the north while you all talk about political plot and backstabbing.

Winter is comming.