Sign in to follow this  
Sark

Sinestra Down, t11 complete

Sark

Allow me to preface this by saying i am fully aware that i typoed the word "tier," and i'll fix it when i stop being totally and completely lazy.

At long last we finally killed hardmode sinestra. Nothing could stop us. Not bans. Not vacations. Not people who couldn't take criticism and left when they got called out. Not Rogers internet. Nothing.

Big thanks to everyone in the guild who stuck through the whole tier, it's been probably one of the most gratifying tiers of content we have done. Even though we didn't end up at the US 12th that we were sitting at for a good month or so, we still didn't end up too, too terribly off either. And our roster appears stronger than ever. Plus, we still, in this teir, got a US 9th Nef Hardmode kill, and a US 13th Cho'gall.

It is also here that i would like to extend a special thank you to Killmour, Toprem and Echeo, the three of whom were present for 99.9% of the awful, struggle sinestra wipes, but who were not present for the kill. Without the three of you, we wouldn't have been able to get to a point where we could kill it. And hey, realm first is a guild achievement now, not a player one, so next week when you guys get your titles, you'll be no worse off.

Oh, yea, screenshots and stuff:

Sinestrat11thumb.jpg

It's probably worth noting, i guess, that we have yet to get a legitimate (read: 25man) al'akir kill, so once we get that we will truly be done.

AA 25 is complete too. We finish the tier at US 25th, on the dot.

cashballer

teir 11 complete

great teir

francesca

Saw all the spam while in a 5man grats O_o

Shockalocka

Grats homies.

Othila

Good job you guys! :D

Tropix

Congratulations guys. =)

Fifteen

Grats dudes, top 50 US is pretty good.

I miss you Tropix.

Your good pal, Ghoul.

Stommped
Grats dudes, top 50 US is pretty good.

I miss you Tropix.

Your good pal, Ghoul.

Hey am I in range?

Splinx

Where is the video?

Donatist

Stommped I vomited on my mouth a little.

Zaphikel
Where is the video?

It's coming soon. I have a stupidly busy week with class deadlines, so I haven't had time to put it together yet.

Nibron

Congrats boys.

Mystearica
It's probably worth noting, i guess, that we have yet to get a legitimate (read: 25man) al'akir kill, so once we get that we will truly be done.

Sign in to follow this