★ Cho’gall kill

★ Al’kir kill

★ Tier 11 Shoulders

★ Tier 11 Helm

★ Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 and 25

★ The Astral Walker Title (Algalon 25m)

★ Starcaller Title (Algalon 10m)

★ Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10 and 25

★ Bane of the Fallen King Title (Heroic Lich King 10m)

★ The Light of Dawn Title (Heroic Lich King 25m)

Post here if would like more information about these things character name and realm need to be included

Crudebeast

Interested in buying Ulduar25 drake with algalon title. Currently on Drak'Thul toons name is Crudebeast.

magga

Before I make a committment and move to your server, I would like to know about the pricing....

I've looked at your list on forums but prices ar eposted last year. Wondering if any prices have changed?

Possibly interested in :

- Ulduar 25 drake achieves (with Astral walker title)

- IceCrown 25 drake achieves with Light of dawn title

- Icecrown 10 drake achieves and bane of king title.

What are your prices on t11 shoulders and helm? Do you also sell feral staff that's bop?

I know all fights from those dungeons listed above. Have done ulduar 25 with astral walker on another toon on my server but nobody runs those anymore. Also know IC 25 heroic modes have done 11/12 as a bear tank/resto drood.

I am interested mostly in IC25 mount/title

Toon I'd like to bring in is Elvinna (will be 85 in a few days)

Realm : Alleria USA (Alliance)

Thx

Breener

HOW MUCH FOR SARK'S BROWNBELT

Flayful

New to server, but im currently deployed so i had to switch to a server that would give me normal latency, which mag does.

but since im away from my guild i thought i would get an alt sped up on some achievements.

anyways, whats the going cost of a h nef or sines kill?

Shiena
New to server, but im currently deployed so i had to switch to a server that would give me normal latency, which mag does.

but since im away from my guild i thought i would get an alt sped up on some achievements.

anyways, whats the going cost of a h nef or sines kill?

Since 4.2 is tomorrow we will not be selling anything till Firelands is on farm.

Heroic Nef-30k Sin-50k

Flayful
Since 4.2 is tomorrow we will not be selling anything till Firelands is on farm.

Heroic Nef-30k Sin-50k

thanks, ill try again when you guys have some down time.

Flayful

i know its early, but how much for firelord.

can you pencil me in for next week?

Stommped

Are you trolling? Firelord is for Heroic Rag, it will be several weeks before we can even start pulling him. Hint: Many months before he is on farm and can be sellable

Sark

Firelord is still too far away to tell for sure.

Pulch

I would like to buy 1 Heroic Al'Akir kill along with 1 Essence of the Forlorn.

Character name is Pulch, currently a "new guy" in WWA on Magtheridon. I am available anytime weekdays or weekends for the buy. I understand nothing will be sold until Firelands is on farm and I will be patiently waiting until there is time available.

Palioh

I doubt we'll be selling anything atm since we are focused on Fireland progression.

vanagandr

Interested in Sinestra kill, whenever you guys start selling the runs again.

Donatist

Since you guys have downed Heroic Ragnaros, I would be interested in purchasing the Cloth Bracers off of Lady Sinestra.

hellhathnofury

Is WWA still selling? I have bought from you guys in the past and would love to grab 1-2 more things from you guys.

nuadu

I realize that with the new patch, <WWA> will be in progression mode again. However, when the time becomes available again for a little dungeon help, I'd like to discuss a few possibilities with you.

These are the runs I'm interested in and would like to do these over time. Please let me know who is coordinating these efforts and I'll discuss it with him/her at his/her convenience. Thank you.

* Dragonslayer (and I'd like to negotiate for the trinket, if possible)

* Both acidic bloods from ICC 25

* Malygos 10 or 25

* Serpentshrine Cavern (the groups I've pugged with are dreadful)

* Sunwell Plateau

Sark
I realize that with the new patch, <WWA> will be in progression mode again. However, when the time becomes available again for a little dungeon help, I'd like to discuss a few possibilities with you.

These are the runs I'm interested in and would like to do these over time. Please let me know who is coordinating these efforts and I'll discuss it with him/her at his/her convenience. Thank you.

* Dragonslayer (and I'd like to negotiate for the trinket, if possible)

* Both acidic bloods from ICC 25

* Malygos 10 or 25

* Serpentshrine Cavern (the groups I've pugged with are dreadful)

* Sunwell Plateau

the latter 3 people are pugging quite a bit for transmog gear, that shouldn't be too hard to find a group for.

Dragonslayer would probably be the hardest, although unless your trinkets are really really bad, they are nerfing shard in the patch today pretty hard (because it'd still be BiS for all healing classes had they not), so there are probably a few better options, like the int/mastery one from the new 5man.

nuadu
the latter 3 people are pugging quite a bit for transmog gear, that shouldn't be too hard to find a group for.

Dragonslayer would probably be the hardest, although unless your trinkets are really really bad, they are nerfing shard in the patch today pretty hard (because it'd still be BiS for all healing classes had they not), so there are probably a few better options, like the int/mastery one from the new 5man.

Sark,

Thanks for your counsel. If I see those being pugged again, I'll give it another go. My luck with those three runs hasn't been very good.

Also, I appreciate the advice on the Sinestra trinket. I wasn't aware it was getting nerfed. The Sinestra kill is the most difficult achievement on my list and I'll be ready to run with you guys after you're on farm with the Dragon Soul content.

Good luck on the next patch, ladies and gentlemen.

Sark
Sark,

Thanks for your counsel. If I see those being pugged again, I'll give it another go. My luck with those three runs hasn't been very good.

Also, I appreciate the advice on the Sinestra trinket. I wasn't aware it was getting nerfed. The Sinestra kill is the most difficult achievement on my list and I'll be ready to run with you guys after you're on farm with the Dragon Soul content.

Good luck on the next patch, ladies and gentlemen.

yeah, it's getting changed from 405 mana reduc to 205. It's still a decent trinket, but a combo like Jaws/Gift of the Demon Lord is easier to get and just about as good.

chrismemphis1

I can't get ahold of anyone on wow I have the gold price snarky indicated for the siege of org loot heroic run if someone can email me I heard there was a opening for April 8th chrismemphis1@hotmail.com

kissthebaby

I can't get ahold of anyone on wow I have the gold price snarky indicated for the siege of org loot heroic run if someone can email me I heard there was a opening for April 8th chrismemphis1@hotmail.com

rofl snarky