Sign in to follow this  
deathfinder

OS

deathfinder

Hello, I am VERY interested in buying a 25M OS Drake run. as well as the 25m Ulduar drake. i'm willing to pay whatever cost and i'm good for my gold. Please get back to me as soon as you can. thank you so much for your time!

pst me or send me an in game mail. my name has an accent on the "I" and it's done so by holding "option", then pressing "E" and then pressing "I"

have a great night

sincerely,

-Deathfínder

grabass
Hello, I am VERY interested in buying a 25M OS Drake run. as well as the 25m Ulduar drake. i'm willing to pay whatever cost and i'm good for my gold. Please get back to me as soon as you can. thank you so much for your time!

pst me or send me an in game mail. my name has an accent on the "I" and it's done so by holding "option", then pressing "E" and then pressing "I"

have a great night

sincerely,

-Deathfínder

bro

are you on a mac?

Toprem

have a great night

sincerely,

-Deathfínder

Shiena and I both talked to you multiple times. You were signed up for ICC10 the one night and never showed up. After that you tried to buy ICC10 for 20k after you knew the price was 55k saying that you don't have any gold. I know you have gold because Shiena sold your blazzing hippo for you to one of our guildies.

deathfinder
Shiena and I both talked to you multiple times. You were signed up for ICC10 the one night and never showed up. After that you tried to buy ICC10 for 20k after you knew the price was 55k saying that you don't have any gold. I know you have gold because Shiena sold your blazzing hippo for you to one of our guildies.

Only reason why I didn't show is because my son was in the hospital. I tried speaking to one of you about it but was ignored. I never remember offering 20k for ICC 10M either. I'm not asking about ICC 10m bc of how high the price is. I'm only interested in the 25M Ulduar and OS. Mostly the Ulduar. Please let me know.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Deathfínder

Lilghiggz

Actually toprem he apparently sold it to some other kid for 2-5k more than what I said without even confronting me about his price change. Either way, he does have gold if you believe he had the blazing to begin with. Never showed it to me and by the looks of his spam to the majority of the guild I would say he was trolling or trying to anyway. This kid sounds like a joke.

Stommped
Actually toprem he apparently sold it to some other kid for 2-5k more than what I said without even confronting me about his price change. Either way, he does have gold if you believe he had the blazing to begin with. Never showed it to me and by the looks of his spam to the majority of the guild I would say he was trolling or trying to anyway. This kid sounds like a joke.

Sounds like you got squiggled ghiggs

Lilghiggz
Sounds like you got squiggled ghiggs

yeah basically, I didn't really expect him to take my offer of 60k but he jumped to it asap. Then he wasted an hour of my time saying nonsense about unrelevant things to the buy. Whatever, the kid is a faggot.