Sign in to follow this  
Sark

Preparing for Cataclysm, selective recruitment.

Sark

As cataclysm draws closer, we're looking to bolster our roster a bit. As of right now, we are looking to continue raiding 25 because, let's face it, i love raiding 25man and i love the environment we have going on here.

For this reason we're probably looking to grab a few more people, probably about 1-2 healers and 1-2 dps. Please note that this recruitment is SELECTIVE. Do not apply if you do not understand that we want a certain quality of player. For this selective round of recruitment, please consider the following, in addition to our normal requirements for recruitment:

1) At least 11/12 HM experience. Some experience on HM LK or HM Halion. Anything less at this point is just unacceptable.

2) 99% reliability. I can easily recruit "sometimes" people. I need full time. I'm not recruiting you to sit on the bench and likewise you shouldn't be expecting a spot if you can't provide the attendance i want.

3) If you are not capable of 13K+ DPS on a standstill fight, don't bother. If i wanted mediocre dps i could grab a pug. Likewise for healers, you should be able to perform trivial healing tasks i assign to you, for example "heal a mark on saurfang."

4) Dedication, commitment and respect for your fellow raiders. If this comic below describes you, just don't even bother:

sheinceptionthumb.jpg

(thanks to palioh for that one)

In case this witty comic was not explicit enough, we are not interested in players who prioritize e-pussy over the guild. I don't care what you do to get your kicks (even if it's fucking feline hentai rape) just do it in a way that is not detrimental to the guild. Frankly, it's disrespectful.

Any non-idiotic questions can be directed to me in game (Sarkasmos, Sark, Sarkosis, Sarkysark, etc).

Mystearica

rofl

Palioh

Sark you have too many posts wtf.

Phrequency
And since Sark did not mention it, direct all Idiot questions to Splinx. Resident guild Idiot question answer provider (even if the answer is "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!").

wait a minute...who the fuck are you again?

grabass
A meat popcicle and nerd to be exact.

fuckin meat popscicles.

Ryuuzaki

It's really nice to see something like this. I'm assuming this is another hit at me. It could be a hit at Cowmu for all I know, but I'm just going to assume at this point because of blatant obsession and beating a dead horse tactic everyone in this Guild does it's aimed at me.

Speaking of beating a dead horse, once again, it was not the reason I left. I am actually pursuing a different game as we speak now and will be disappearing from here at some point to perhaps raid casually in Cataclysm, if I even do that at all. This game is boring. It's a joke to beat. It's a joke to excel at. If I wanted to play a game designed for brainless retards that all it takes is to roll the right class and to know how to press 3-4 frequent buttons in succession while avoiding lasers, fires, black holes, etc I would continue doing so but that is all WoW is now, and it's fucking boring. I would rather be playing a more strategic and challenging game that will actually eventually reward me with actual profit than have e-bonus points.

Even if this is a hit at Cowmu and not me, It's nice to know that you show complete and blatant disrespect to me(us) who did show up almost 100% of the time, got top parses for that Guild, and also never fucked up (at least 99% of the time). I can understand you don't want people attached like that, it's understandable from a Raid Leader/Guild Master perspective. Posting a comic like this however is not going to attract the right people. All it does is show how immature the officer core is, and displays the basic framework of seriousness you take into raiding. You shit-talk all of your raiders, present or ex. If you want to break past World 200th or w/e the hell this is or past US 69 which was the last recalled rank I could remember, then you have to drop this shit.

Yes hypocrisy for me to be defending someone like him, hypocrisy you can even say for me coming back here to post something like this. I really don't care at this point. I enjoyed my stay here but ultimately your attitudes in the end ruined this entire game for me. Many people will be getting removed from Real ID today, just so when you see me subtly slip off this server none of you can track me outside of the few genuine friends I actually made during my stay, and if it gets leaked then it won't matter, because I'm likely re-rolling in Cataclysm anyways if I even play.

Ciao.

Sark

I guess i may as well respond to this, since i know you'll read my response, and hopefully we can get a dialogue going, albeit i'd like to move it to a more apt place, not our news forum.

It's really nice to see something like this. I'm assuming this is another hit at me. It could be a hit at Cowmu for all I know, but I'm just going to assume at this point because of blatant obsession and beating a dead horse tactic everyone in this Guild does it's aimed at me.

It's my assumption that this whole thing is aimed at me, albeit if you were to read, palioh made the comic, not i. Truth be told, my intention with this comic was not to "aim" it at you, per se, but to simply illustrate a point: I need people for the long run. Try to look at it through the eyes of anyone, even somebody like splinx, perhaps your harshest critic. Do you not think he felt almost betrayed when you left. Regardless of the reason, do you not that that most of the negative sentiment stemmed not from a distaste for you, but a sense that you leaving was a slap in the face to us? I mean we had voted to give you an invincible a few weeks prior, and then you just up and leave. Splinx had been a strong advocate of you getting the first shadowmourne over cowmu.

Speaking of beating a dead horse, once again, it was not the reason I left.
Again, nobody said you. If i wanted to say you, i would have said you.

Even if this is a hit at Cowmu and not me, It's nice to know that you show complete and blatant disrespect to me(us) who did show up almost 100% of the time, got top parses for that Guild, and also never fucked up (at least 99% of the time).

So is leaving the guild that invested so much in you. As i articulated above, perhaps moreso than you had previously realized leaving a guild that invests so much in you is, in essence, a stab in the back.

I can understand you don't want people attached like that, it's understandable from a Raid Leader/Guild Master perspective.
Can you really understand that, or are you just saying that? Do you really understand how much of a fucking moron i look like when i adamantly defend you and then you just ditch? Do you REALLY understand it? It damages not only your credibility but mine as well.

Posting a comic like this however is not going to attract the right people. All it does is show how immature the officer core is, and displays the basic framework of seriousness you take into raiding. You shit-talk all of your raiders, present or ex. If you want to break past World 200th or w/e the hell this is or past US 69 which was the last recalled rank I could remember, then you have to drop this shit.

The irony of this statement is that you preface your shittalk with a criticism of shit talk. You want to talk hypocrisy, you hit the nail on the head. The most amazing part is that try and concealed it as you may, you still are one of us. You still love it, you still revel in shit talking bads on wow. You always have been and you always will be.

long story short, this seems a blatant overreaction to recent frustrating evens that you have attempted to take out on me any my guild (mostly me). I don't care so much that you removed me from realID, as truth be told we didn't converse much, but i would at least like to get the facts straight. If you wish to converse further, message me in game.

It just seems sort of a waste that i refrained from doing things like ganking your alts, something i would typically really enjoy, and i actually refused to tell people their locations when i was asked, only to be misunderstood. Oh well.

Oh, one other thing worth noting: i had well established, prior to your whole little bit with any of the women you've met online, my position on e-relationships, so to think i'd be any less critical of you (in fact, i had mercy on you) would be downright ignorant at best.

Splinx

im not going to sully our news forums with my foul language and immaturity but i do have one simple question for you lolth. Why didnt you kill yourself yet?

Palioh

I made that comic. Both you and cowmu were inspiration for it. I don't think it actually attacks any one person in particular like this one though:

inceptionlolth.jpg

I do feel the need to point some things out.

I would rather be playing a more strategic and challenging game that will actually eventually reward me with actual profit than have e-bonus points.
You know the really good players make money by playing in tournaments. Obviously, there is some level of quality that you haven't achieved/some challenge you have not overcome. I suggest you look into it first, then make your decision.

It's nice to know that you show complete and blatant disrespect to me(us) who did show up almost 100% of the time, got top parses for that Guild, and also never fucked up (at least 99% of the time).

I think we've shown an equal amount of respect to what we were given. Not much. Someone leaves the guild without notice or good reason and we're supposed to respect that person? I don't think so. I can, and most of us do, acknowledge attendance and performance while raiding, but it doesn't justify or make up for leaving the way both did.

Posting a comic like this however is not going to attract the right people. All it does is show how immature the officer core is, and displays the basic framework of seriousness you take into raiding.

It won't attract attention-hungry little pups begging for something with tits to talk to them, but it will attract people who understand that we want our raiders to be stable. We don't want the juices of a young man in his "prime" to be boiling up a week before Deathwing, exploding into a raging, drama-fueled volcano of bullshit just because someone called someone else a name.

Hunts is a great example of how to do it right, he gets more pussy than all of us combined and still manages to be successful on his own in this game. Gladiator Nazerim, I salute you. What a role model.

I also fail to see how setting a standard for our recruitment is considered immaturity on the part of the "officer core". So, manly and mature adults like yourself don't make jokes to prove a point? I guess the officers, the ones actively leading raids, are just too immature to sit there and hit our buttons while the raid flows how it will, good or bad.

Please, we take our raids as seriously as is needed. You know this, and you saying this makes it painfully obvious that these are just cheap shots to make yourself feel better.

Don't come attack us just because the Black Winds howled and down fell that false sense of companionship which you leaned on since leaving us. It's not our fault. Have fun "pursuing a different game", I hope it's filled with just as many people waiting to take advantage of someone in need of so much attention.

Shockalocka
Hunts is a great example of how to do it right, he gets more pussy than all of us combined and still manages to be successful on his own in this game. Gladiator Nazerim, I salute you. What a role model.

Ya know, my arm is starting to turn a really odd shade of purple from when he slapped me with his dick and broke my arm. I'm thinking I probably should go to the doctors about this and at least get a cast and it set back in place. But jeez, how do you explain that one to a doctor? That reminds me, would my medical coverage be under the "Save the Rain Forest Act" or one of those "For 5 cents a day" adverts you always see with the Ethiopian kids. Being a twig ass bitch is so confusing some times. :(

Killmour

Whats up gangsta, you still in love with her? ROFL.

pic052.jpg

grabass
Whats up gangsta, you still in love with her? ROFL.

pic052.jpg

OMG he has antlers!!! watch out.

Killmour

There is a big difference between you and Cowmu.

COWMU IS GETTING TAIL FROM HIS *GIRLFRIEND

LYING HERE AWAKE

MISSING YOU

CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE DONE

Could you be any more pathetic?

*a female friend with whom a man or boy is romantically or sexually involved

Zaphikel

Way to be insensitive to the lesbian applicants, Killmour.

Spooled

lolths!

u should be trying to smash that bitch behind you, i would be...just saying ~_~

Tropix

Lolth buddy, if you really get this mad and think everyone if making fun of you then why do you keep browsing these forums? I mean, it is the internet, if people are really pissing you off you can easily disappear and will most likely never hear from them again.

I still read these forums a couple times a week and I haven't played for what, like 5 months now. I do that because I enjoyed my stay in WWA and sometime in the future hopefully people are still playing that I use to play with so they can run my casual ass through Deathwing Citadel or whatever the hell the final Cata instance will be and get me tons o' loot! :P *cough cough*

Hell, I still talk to like 4 or 5 people from my old guild on Elune and I haven't played with them for like 2 years now, the other 20 or so people though...I guarantee I'll never hear from them again! :D

TLDR: Take WWA forums off your favorites tab and congratulations, you don't need to give a shit about them anymore. :P

ps. Dont worry Lolth, I'm still your buddy, pal!

Sign in to follow this