Sign in to follow this  
Tropix

Minecraft

Tropix

No idea if you guys have heard of this game but it is amazing. It is called Minecraft and it's like a 3D builder game.

It's amazing.

http://www.minecraft.net/

check it out.

Single player is meh but multiplayer is amazing because you can join a server and you can build whatever you want etc etc.

Go Youtube it if you want to see more. You could seriously play it all night long and build whatever the heck you want. (Cat men anyone???)

Here's a sweet pic I took from a server I just connected too and holy shit they spent a lot of time on this lol.

amazing.jpg

GinoFelino

zomgz tropix! <3 Bunch of my friends actually play it, I'm still waiting on them to polish up the multiplayer. Like if you try to make a rollercoaster in mp you spaz out in the cart while it works fine in singleplayer. But its fun to waste time on if you like legos etc.

Palioh

I was all about the legos when I was physically a kid. I heard some guys playing this in the comp sci majors lab last night when we were working on our project. I guess I'll have to give it a shot now.

TROPIX, CAN YOU RETURN TO US YET?!

Mystearica

We're building a warlock army. Marching single file of course.

Shockalocka
We're building a warlock army. Marching single file of course.

Need to hide your numbers.

Tropix

Well I still live @ my moms house which the only internet she could get at her house would be some Satellite shit and I"m not signing up for a 2 year contract and I"m also not paying $90 a month for shit internet.

Soooo, when I finally get off my lazy ass and work hard to find a job so I can move into my own apartment and get solid internet, then I will be back. (Hopefully before Cata.)

Plus I need to come back to show all you braindead melee your places on the meters.

(ps, I you'll see me browsing forums a lot because I either use my brothers cell phone or I come over to my friends house and steal his internet lol)

Palioh

You should just spend nights at your friend's house and jack his computer for raid nights. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Palioh

Did spooled make that? I figured he did since he never leaves his house and has like 16 80's.