» Rextile Survival Hunter
» Rextile Survival Hunter
Jan 15 2012, 10:30 PM
Joined: 15-January 12
Member No.: 1,067
- First Name: Brandon
- Your Country / Time zone: US / EST
- Age: 17
- Do you have Ventrilo and working microphone? Yes/yes
- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on Ventrilo and in guild chat? Yes
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have a knowledge of when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself? Yes
- Are you presently employed or a student. Will it interfere with your ability to raid? Will you be able to attend 99% of our raids? Do you have any other Real Life obligations which might prevent you from attending 99% of our raids? Will you, in the near future, have any obligations that will make you unable to raid? I will be able to make raids 100%
- Do you have any PC or disconnect issues we should know about? None
- Are you able to handle harsh criticism? You can, and will, be subjected to harsh criticism and you will be called out when you do not perform. Yes, it makes me a better raider.
- Class / Character Name: Hunter/Rextile
- Race: Troll
- Professions: JC/Scribe
- Do your professions increase your performance in raids? Explain your choices
Im very big on min-maxing. Jewelcrafting gives me +81 agility through chimeras eye and Scribe +80 extra agility to shoulders.
- Total time played (/played) and Time played at 85
-Is this your first main character? If not what did you used to play? When did you start playing WoW? Please provide detailed information about time spent on all your previous characters. Tell us as much as you can, the more the better.
I used to play a resto shaman but I re-rolled hunter at the beginning of WOTLK. I started playing WoW in BC but I got very hardcore in WOTLK and even more hardcore in Cataclysm. I casually raided what I could on my resto shaman but I did not know much of what raiding truly was until I rolled my hunter.
-Main Spec: (x/x/x) (include a link from http://www.wowhead.com if it differs from the spec you presently have on armory). If you have a relevant offspec for raiding, tell us about that as well.
I have marksmanship offspec, and I can play it equally well as well as BM. MM is sometimes needed for silencing shot or concussive barrage.
-Armory Link: [paste your link here] (Be sure to log out with your raiding gear on)
-What is your current guild?
Shadows and Dust
-What were the last 3 guilds you were in? What are the reasons for leaving your last and current guild? Tell us about your time in each and how active you were in each.
Shadows and dust:
Fell apart due to the very small population on the server. It was a great guild and an anomoly due to the fact it was so hardcore yet on such a small crappy RP server. Great guild and great people. Very few people were left standing a few ways into T13 so we decided to move to a better server with the small group we had and re-recruit and build back up. I want to raid and do not want to start from scratch, so I am looking elsewhere. Im still close with the guild.
All that Jazz and legion of chaos:
I was casual in legion of chaos, and all that jazz fell apart very quickly after I joined.
- What end game raiding experience do you have? (This includes in vanilla WoW, TBC and WOTLK as well as Cata. be specific.) Be thorough. The more detail the better.
6/7 HM (5/7 Pre-nerf)
Guild fell before we could faceroll heroics.
- Any special Achievements / Titles / Mounts you have earned in PvE you would like us to know about?
My guild had got Glory of the FL raider achievements during T12 all on 25 man (Do a barrel roll was hell on 25s)
- Link to WWS / WMO logs of recent raid(s) you have attended.
i have more to show my ability
- Provide a Quick Summary of your "Valuable" Stats (Healing, Attack Power, etc.) as you understand them for your class.
8% hit cap - agility > crit > haste (TO SOFT HASTE CAP) ==> Mastery is the stat priority mainly.
The debate between mastery and haste is very heated , but after the soft haste cap mastery is better for survival.
- Which major and prime glyphs do you currently use? Explain your choices
Glyph of Exp shot: Mandatory for survival
Glyph of kill shot: Very big dps increase below 20% that helps survivals sustained damage
Glyph of arcane shot: Huge dps increase with the 2 and 4 set (which allows us to cast much more arcane shots)
Glyph of raptor strike: Helps on a good amount of fights like H rhy and possibly H zon'ozz, also on Ultraxion (On LFR I use raptor strike about 3 times on the fight and i never have to click due to damage reduction)
- Do you have dualspec, and is your offspec something you could viably play in raids?
Marksmanship which I know how to play just as well as survival.
- What spec do you prefer? Are you willing to respec if an emergency arises? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?
I can play any spec and I love all 3, I will respec as needed for the raid. I probably find survival most enjoyable but I will be happy to play any spec.
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter if we do not need you? It will happen.
Not a problem at all.
- Are you willing to spend 400+ gold a night in repairs and consumables, stay focused and wipe for 4 hours straight, come back the next day and do it all over again until a new boss dies (even on "farm" content)?
- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing that any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?
Your progression is awesome, your GM is very nice, your raid times are perfect. You guys seem pretty legit.
- Who, if anyone, will vouch for your abilities in WWA? I dont know anyone in the guild.
- Post a screenshot of your UI.(If you are having trouble, use the free image hosting resources of http://imageshack.us)
- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to WWA? What do you want us to know that wasn’t covered? Let us know why WE want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better.
I know hunters are not in the best place right now, but that does not stop me from kicking ass on him. Hunters will be receiving a huge buff next patch, and its more then some people realize. Hunters will be put back to there glory and can still be a great asset for many guilds.
Jan 15 2012, 10:46 PM
Joined: 31-August 11
Member No.: 951
Class: Death knight
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 21st May 2013 - 01:05 PM|