Dec 20 2009, 03:54 PM
Joined: 20-December 09
Member No.: 91
- First Name:
Devon, or just John
- Your Country / Time zone:
U.S, East coast time
- Do you have Ventrilo and working microphone?
I have Vent, and I'm picking up a new mic today, my old one broke
- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on Ventrilo and in guild chat?
sure, not a problem
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have a knowledge of when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself?
I'll say the occasional smart-ass remark, but not during serious raids
- Are you presently employed or a student. Will it interfere with your ability to raid? Will you be able to attend 99% of our raids? Do you have any other Real Life obligations which might prevent you from attending 99% of our raids?
I'm a highschool student currently, but it won't affect my raiding, this semester ends in 3 weeks, and my next semester is the easiest it could be.
- Do you have any PC or disconnect issues we should know about?
My internet used to mess up frequently, but it hasn't lately. If I disconnect from my computer I have another right next to it I can just jump on.
- Class / Character Name:
Warlock / John Galt
crappy mining / crappy engineering
- Do your professions increase your performance in raids? Explain your choices
I get the very small stam buff from mining.
- Total time played (/played) and Time played at 80
22 days, and 6 days at 80, but I've had plenty of other characters.
-Is this your first main character? If not what did you used to play? When did you start playing WoW? Please provide detailed information about time spent on all your previous characters. Tell us as much as you can, the more the better.
I started as a priest, and raided a little BC with him, then switched to a gnome lock, me and my friends wanted to go horde, so we switched to Magtheridon because of it's good raiding guilds. I got my other lock really geared, and just passed him up in GearScore a few weeks ago. I've tried other classes as well, but I like Locks a lot more. I've been playing on and off for the past three years, but I swore that during this expansion I was going to get the top level gear.
-Main Spec: (x/x/x) (include a link from http://www.wowhead.com if it differs from the spec you presently have on armory). If you have a relevant offspec for raiding, tell us about that as well.
-Amory Link: [paste your link here] (Be sure to log out with your raiding gear on)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&n=Johngalt (about to get the 75 emblem head, and going to get a trophy this next week to upgrade my gloves, I also have 42 emblems of Frost, so I'm getting close to a piece of new tier)
-What is your current guild?
I currently have no guild
-What were the last 3 guilds you were in? What are the reasons for leaving your last and current guild? Tell us about your time in each and how active you were in each.
since I've gotten to this server the only guild I've joined was <Trill>. They didn't raid often but I'd always get a spot when they did (I recently became an officer). When I logged on this morning the old guild leader whispered me and told me that the guild had disbanded.
- What end game raiding experience do you have? (This includes in vanilla WoW, TBC and WOTLK. be specific.) Be thorough. The more detail the better.
I never had a level 60 during Pre-BC, and during BC I only healed parts of Kara on my priest. I've been doing as much endgame as I can on this expansion, and I always look up the fights before a raid. I've been in groups and know 3/4 of the ICC fights really well. (I haven't attempted the battle ship yet, but I know the basic idea behind it). I've done most of Uld. but I haven't had a guild that was capable of a full clear. I've done 10 / 25 man ToC but haven't found a group for ToGC yet.
- Any special Achievements / Titles / Mounts you have earned in PvE you would like us to know about?
I have the [perky pug] from doing a ton of random heroics, so I guess that shows that I'm active.
- Link to WWS / WMO logs of recent raids you attended
none worth mentioning, just a few fail ICC groups. I've been grinding heroics for emblems, almost have all the gear I can buy with them though.
- Quick Summary of your "Valuable" Stats (Healing, Attack Power, etc.)
2655 SP / 422 hit / 540 crit / 435 haste / 5128 GS, and constantly rising, should be 5200 by the end of today, maybe much higher if I get the hilt today.
- Which major glyphs do you currently use? Explain your choices
Conflagrate / incinerate / chaos bolt. Cinflagerate let's me do more damage with immolation / incinerate is my most used direct damage spell / Chaos bolt does a large amount of damage.
- Do you have dualspec, and is your offspec something you could viably play in raids?
I only have my destruction spec, and I've tried all the other specs, but I pull much more DPS as destro.
- What spec do you prefer? Are you willing to respec if an emergency arises? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?
If I need to change specs I will, Demonology gives some buffs on bosses, but I'm pretty sure they get overshadowed by other classes buffs.
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter if we do not need you?
I'll do it, but I wouldn't be overly pleased with it.
- Are you willing to spend 400+ gold a night in repairs and consumables, stay focused and wipe for 4 hours straight, come back the next day and do it all over again until a new boss dies (even on "farm" content)?
Ill start hoarding my gold, sounds like fun
- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing that any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?
I looked it up and this was the fourth best guild on our server, and 2nd horde guild. the other one was full on locks however.
- Who, if anyone, will vouch for your abilities in WWA?
I don't know if I've ever raided with anyone from WWA
- Post a screenshot of your UI.(If you are having trouble, use the free image hosting resources of http://imageshack.us)
[not shown, DoT timer]
- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to WWA? What do you want us to know that wasn’t covered? Let us know why WE want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better.
I'm a dedicated raider and I love playing the game, I'm very business like when I come to WoW and I keep a set schedule on what to get gear wise and how long I need to play each day. I already play around 7 hours a day, and I'm about to run out of things to buy with my emblems of triumph, I just need the head, the gloves one step above mine, and one more trinket. I'm a pretty social guy and I like meeting new people. If you tell me to spec a different way, I'll do it, and if you give me advice, I'll follow it. I was only staying in Trill until I could get geared enough to get into a top notch PvE guild. I also have a n52te if that matters at all. Also, my name is a literary reference, which shows that I am at LEAST semi-literate.
WoWScrnShot_122009_125211.jpg ( 252.23k ) Number of downloads: 5
Dec 20 2009, 04:13 PM
IT CAME RIGHT AT ME!
Joined: 27-November 09
Member No.: 2
You don't have anything enchanted besides your dagger, and it's not even the best enchant.
I don't think warlocks are supposed to gem for intellect.
Dec 20 2009, 04:18 PM
Joined: 28-November 09
Member No.: 6
From what I have seen you would not be what our dps see as "competition."
You might want to work on a few things: key-binding all of your spells and not just the ones you sit there a spam, get a dual spec, and fix your gemming and shitty enchants. Just a few tips.
If you suck the dick once, you will most likely suck it again.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd May 2013 - 08:37 PM|