» Deecay Frost Death Knight, Application
» Deecay Frost Death Knight, Application
Jul 14 2012, 07:40 AM
Joined: 14-July 12
Member No.: 1,169
Class: Death Knight
Title Format: [Deecay][Death Knight][Frost]
- Armory Link (Please log out in your raiding gear):
(Havent raided in some time, my current guild quit raiding by the time i came back, currently in school and cant make theyre raid times)
- Links to WWS / WMO logs of recent raids you have attended. Do not bother submitting this application if you can’t provide a link to any logs.
I currently dont have none, like i posted havent raided in some time, currently willing to pay my xter over if you guys give me a chance for a run. could be a alt run or even a guildie coming to a pug with me and watching me.
- Post a screenshot of your UI in raid combat (www.imgur.com):
Just Use recount and DBM try to keep it as simple as possible. other mode make stuff just to easy.
- Post a screenshot of your UI out of combat:
<a href="http://imgur.com/ay4j0"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/ay4j0.jpg" alt="" title="Hosted by imgur.com" /></a>
- First Name:
- Your Country / Time zone:
- Do you have Ventrilo and working microphone?
- Do you have the capacity to clearly communicate, yet have the ability to recognize when it's appropriate to keep comments to yourself?
- Are you able to handle mature (or immature) content on Ventrilo and in guild chat?
- Are you able to handle harsh criticism? You can, and will, be subjected to harsh criticism and you will be called out when you do not perform.
YES and went not giving knowing i made a mistake will as other of the same class hoe to improve.
- Do you partake in anything that would interfere with your ability to raid (i.e. school, work, etc.)? Do you have any obligations in the foreseeable future that will affect your ability to raid?
Currently assisting to school for digital animation and vissual effects here in florida.
- Do you have any PC or disconnect issues we should know about?
Not at all.
- Do you have an authenticator attached to your account?
- Class / Character Name:
Death Knight / Deecay (Ner'Zhul)
- Do your professions increase your performance in raids? Explain your choices.
JC does because of the chimeras eye gem only JC can use.
- Do you have any raid-viable alts that you can play at a competitive level, should the need arise? If so, provide a link to their armory links here.
also have a recnt 85 rogue but gear not up to par. currently leveling a shaman that would like to play later on if possible.
- Is this your first main character? If not what did you used to play? When did you start playing WoW? Please provide detailed information (including armory links when applicable) about time spent on all your previous characters.
- What were the last 3 guilds that you were in? What were your reasons for leaving each of these guilds?
- What end game raiding experience do you have? Be thorough. The more detail you can provide here, the better.
- Please provide a quick summary of your "valuable" Stats (Healing, Attack Power, etc.) as you understand them for your class.
Attack power +14414 increase damage with melee weapon
Expertise 24/24 (should be 26cap, havent reforge due to my guild guititng raids)
Haste 74.52% increase attack speed AND rune regen
will never show up to a raid with sub par stats, havent reforged coz of the guild status.
- Do you have a raid-viable off-spec? Should the need arise, are you comfortable with playing your off-spec in a raid?
Yes, blood spec currently building my gear, running Heroics, LFR and DS pugs.
- Which spec do you prefer? Are you willing to respec if it were asked of you? Are you willing to respec to the optimal spec for a progression boss?
Would like to play Frost, but more than willing to respec to help guild needs to accomplish missions
- How do you feel about sitting out for any given encounter should we not need you? It will happen.
- Are you willing to test new content on the PTR or BETA when it becomes available?
- How did you hear about our guild?
Been researching for awhile, seem like the groups of peeps/ guilds that fits my times and type.
- What is your reason for applying? What makes us more appealing that any one of the thousands of other raiding guilds out there?
Organized, progression, times meet my times.
- Are there any WWA raiders or ex-raiders who would be willing to vouch for you?
- Last words: Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the candidates; what makes you better? What can you bring to WWA? Let us know why WE should want YOU. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. If there is anything that wasn’t covered in this application that you’d like us to know, tell us here. Do not answer this question with one sentence. Once again, the more complete the answer, the better.
Hello guys and gals. Been playing since back in 2007/2008 vanilla when my buddies in the military introduce me to this ...(Crack) what we used to call it in the army.
Since then been playing all classes (all but druid, warrior and priest) raided everyting till wrath. raided in Dream Team in Blades edge (Top Server Alli Guild) as a resto shaman.
Started playing back again with my brother in Ner'Zhul as Horde.
Joined Represent (mostly west coast based guild) raided with them till i started school last december, they now quit raiding and dont know if they will again in MOP since the GM has told us.
Milolc is GM if needed to contact.
Have always love to progress with good and fun people in new content as top guilds in world/server.
My competition spirit is to outgoing and went not killing dragons like to RBGS or even premades, enjoy playing in groups or even leveling with some buddies.
Hope you guys give me chance to join your ranks, promise you guys wont be disapointed. Everyone deserves a chance even if you kick them after wards.
Well thanks for you time if you got all the way down here reading.
Jul 14 2012, 09:05 AM
Joined: 6-April 11
Member No.: 806
You have probably one of the worst applications I have ever seen.
Things to work on
Reading a guild's expectations before applying
2) HERBALISM IS NOT A FUCKING RAIDING PROFESSION. Fix your shit BEFORE applying. Skinning is not a real profession. Mining is not a real profession.
Jul 14 2012, 01:35 PM
Joined: 12-December 10
Member No.: 643
Going to pass on this one.
Jul 16 2012, 03:02 PM
Joined: 28-November 09
From: New York City
Member No.: 4
Apparently following directs is as difficult as finishing 30% dragonsoul.
The answer is no.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 26th May 2013 - 12:18 AM|